Pillow Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abyssea/Einherjar/Salvage/Sea/Sky/VNMs/Voidwatch etc.
Events: Monday - Friday * 8pm EST - Midnight

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
PillowTalk is currently recruiting the following jobs at this time: BLM BRD PLD WHM.            Please read the linkshell rules if you are interested in applying.           The application guide can be found HERE.

Markers! application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
markers

markers

Game Name : markers
Jobs :
  • BLM
  • WAR
  • WHM

Markers! application Empty
PostSubject: Markers! application   Markers! application EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:00 pm

* Timezone / Location (Our events are based on an EST timezone, starting at 8PM EST): I am EST timezone. I live in Ohio ^^b

* Roughly how long have you played FFXI?: I have been playing since 2008 or 2009. Had a big break and had to restart in 2010 thats when markers was born! Since then I have been playing with him and only a few breaks here and there (unwanted but real life stuff happens type breaks though)

* What MELEE jobs do you have level 90? (Please also lists the merits each job has): Warrior. But do plan on more when I have the gil/time to get some gear.

* What MAGE jobs do you have level 90? (Please also lists the merits each job has): White Mage and Black Mage

* What sub-jobs do you have at level 50+?: Ninja, dancer, samurai, dragoon, thief

* What are your best geared/favorite jobs to play?:Warrior and somewhat White mage ^^;

* Please list all notable gear/weapons you have. (Salvage, Dynamis, Trial of the Magians, etc.): Hmm...nearly stage 1 complete on my relic bravura, 0/50 on glavoid shells for ukon xD other than that just standard gear

* What end-game experience do you have?: I have done dyna, sky, sea, limbus, abys, some vw, einherjar (I feel like im missing something >:3)

* Do you have any crafts leveled (60+)?: I have fishing 95

* Have you always been on Quetzalcoatl? If not, what server/names have you had before?: I used to be on midgar then we merged to the quetzal

* What previous linkshell(s) were you in and why did you leave?: I was in hellskitchen, newdynamix. didnt really leave them just everyone moved on.

* Do you know anyone in PillowTalk? How did you hear of us?:I dont know anyone yet~ I saw a post on ffxiah :3

* How many nights a week will you be able to attend events?:I can make 4 runs a night easily, 8pm-11pm est are good for me! but some times I do have to work longer hours or real life pops up! but I do make sure to try and let everyone know. I do always try my best to make it everyday~

* Do you have Abyssite of the Cosmos (or access to the Shinryu fight)? If not, what zone bosses and caturae do you still need?: Oh I do not :c I will have to figure out which zone bosses I need but as for caturae I umm only fought one in miserx :c

* Do you have any questions for us?: Do you know the muffin man?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Markers! application
Page 1 of 1