Pillow Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abyssea/Einherjar/Salvage/Sea/Sky/VNMs/Voidwatch etc.
Events: Monday - Friday * 8pm EST - Midnight

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
PillowTalk is currently recruiting the following jobs at this time: BLM BRD PLD WHM.            Please read the linkshell rules if you are interested in applying.           The application guide can be found HERE.

Linkshell Rules! Please read before applying.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jezzi
Admin
Admin
Jezzi

Game Name : Jezz

Jobs :
  • BLM
  • BLU
  • BRD
  • BST
  • COR
  • DNC
  • DRG
  • NIN
  • RDM
  • SCH
  • SMN
  • THF
  • WAR
  • WHM

Empyrean Weapon(s) : Linkshell Rules! Please read before applying. 19547 Linkshell Rules! Please read before applying. 19542 Linkshell Rules! Please read before applying. 19535

Linkshell Rules! Please read before applying. Empty
PostSubject: Linkshell Rules! Please read before applying.   Linkshell Rules! Please read before applying. EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:25 am

We are not a points based linkshell.
Loot will be distributed based on attendance, attitude, cooperation, and effort exerted. Everyone will take a vote if you should be allowed to permanently join the group. If you show up to every event and are afk most of the time, you won't be rewarded. etc. We want people to go that extra mile to help everyone in the linkshell as much as possible. Everyone must pass a two week trial before becoming a full-time linkshell member.

1) You must have access to Ventrillo. It's not necessary to have a mic, but you should be able to hear instructions as they are given.

2) All applicants have a two week trial before their application is discussed and they become full-time ls members.

3) During event time if you're on the game, we expect you at events. "I'm finishing up my elemental weapon trial; I promised my friend I'd help him kill something fast; I'm only 5k from my next lvl" are NOT justification for you to be late or miss the event. If you are running late from work or weren't on because your Mom is in town and you took her to dinner.... we understand.

4) Upon becoming a full-time linkshell member, you are allowed to set a main and sub +2 gear lot per equipment slot for Abyssea. Such as Coin of Ardor main, Card of Ardor sub; Jewel of Vision main, Stone of Vision sub; etc. All main lotters are allowed to lot mats at the same time. Once you've completed a piece of +2 gear, you MUST tell Jezzi what you've completed so it can be noted in ls records. (If you do not update Jezzi after you have completed a piece of gear, you will not be allowed to lot on your new main lot the next time it drops to the pool.)
- 4a) In Abyssea, most drops that are -NOT- +2 mats or are for physical weapon trials (i.e., Itzpapalotl's Scales, Cirein-croin's Lanterns, etc.) are free lot if you can use it. If you lot an item and sell it, you will be removed from linkshell. If you did not lot an item and falls to you, you may do with it as you please. Exceptions are made for items we don't usually farm (Epona's Ring, Phurba, etc.). Those items will be decided upon and distributed by leadership.
- 4b) Our basis for helping members complete their weapon is based on the order members complete their VNM trials. We do it this way so someone that completed their VNM trials 6 months ago will be able to finish their weapon before someone that completed their VNM trials last week.

5) Money drops that are given out may NOT be sold without prior approval from a sackholder. Doing so will result in the immediate breaking of your pearl.

6) Since we are not a points based shell, item distribution is based on: attendance, attitude, cooperation, effort exerted AND the prior items that have been distributed. We are not here to trick out 2-3 people and leave everyone else hanging. If you have any problem with item distribution, do not be afraid to speak to a sackholder. We are not in the habit of breaking pearls or raging on people for asking questions.

7) With the previous in mind, if you decide you need a break from ls, the game, or you're going on vacation for a week, etc. you must let a leader know. We understand people get burned out and have limited time to complete other game or rl goals. We are willing to work with you so long as you let us know ahead of time and understand when you come back there will be a full week of events where you are not allowed to lot due to your absence.

Lastly and most importantly:
Cool We play NEED > GREED. As an example, if someone is 2 mats from completing a piece of +1 gear or +2 gear, YOU MUST PASS THE ITEM TO THEM. (This changes to 3 mats from completion if the last 3 mats someone needs are in the pool.) This is regardless of main/sub lots for any zone.

Like a Star @ heaven We have very little drama (if any) and it's our intention to keep it that way. If you have a problem with anyone in the shell (whatever the reason), please bring it to the attention of any leader. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
https://pillowtalk.rpg-board.net

Linkshell Rules! Please read before applying.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pillow Talk :: Linkshell Rules-
Jump to: