Pillow Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abyssea/Einherjar/Salvage/Sea/Sky/VNMs/Voidwatch etc.
Events: Monday - Friday * 8pm EST - Midnight

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
PillowTalk is currently recruiting the following jobs at this time: BLM BRD PLD WHM.            Please read the linkshell rules if you are interested in applying.           The application guide can be found HERE.

Filigrees' application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Filigree
Anonymous

Filigrees' application Empty
PostSubject: Filigrees' application   Filigrees' application EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:49 am

*PDT / Washington state

*Let's see, started played FFXI on PS@ release date until thanksgiving of '05 then again around May of '11 until now.

*THF, WAR: I have 3/5 SA recast 2/5 TA recast 5/5 trip. attack rate 5/5 Assassin's Charge, 4/5 Feint, 1/5 Aura Steal on THF. 5/5 Berserk Recast, 5/5 Double attack rate, 5/5 War. charge and 5/5 Savagery.

*BLM, WHM, COR: BLM: Ice mag. potency 5/5 Lightning mag. potency 5/5 Freeze II 5/5 1/5 the rest. WHM: Cure recast time 5/5, Bar spell effect 5/5, Pro/Shell V 5/5. COR: Quick draw recast/acc 5/5 Snake eye 5/5 fold 5/5.

*All relevant ones except BRD and SCH Surprised

*All of my jobs are mostly geared in 5/5 +2 with appropriate get sets except my WHM who is missing accessories. I enjoy THF and BLM the most.

* I have alot of stuff lol, I guess my armageddon.

*My end-game experience in FFXI... well let's see back in the day I was in a linkshell called ParadiseOblivion not many people will remember them but they did it all back then Dynamis/Sea/Sky/kings notables I guess would be getting Midgard server first with Rzero Dynamis Lord back in '04 server first Vrtra, first to pop AV on the server, killed everything in the game up to AV with them. Since I've came back done all of Abyssea, all of current Voidwatch. I have done a lo of endgame though in many different games and I know the level of performance needed to play at that level.

*I don't have any crafts :<

*Queztz sucks Midgard forever!

*I am currently in PalmTopTaiga good group of people except a few which have caused major drama regarding me(will give details in-game if asked) which left a sour taste in my mouth and would like to devote my time in other avenues.

*I am not going to say I can be there a 100% of the time but pretty close.

*Have access

*Nope no questions right now, Jezz did a great job of letting me know how things work.
Back to top Go down

Filigrees' application
Page 1 of 1